Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lindsey Vonn is only getting started

Lindsey Vonn is one of my favorite athletes. She's talented, smokin' hot and seems to be personable in a way that few other high profile athletes portray. I mean, she went to a kid's homecoming dance just because he had the balls to ask her. Did I mention she's smokin' hot? When she announced that she was getting a divorce, I highly doubt I was the only dude in America who secretly thought "hey, I might have a chance"! But I digress...

The racing in Europe was cancelled due to weather today but Lindsey spent most of December in North America completely dominating the women's World Cup scene. She swept all of her home continent's events setting herself up quite nicely for another shot at the coveted Overall title. What's most impressive is that Ms. Vonn (will she change her name back to Kildow?) believes she's just hitting her stride. If that's the case, the women of the World Cup circuit better start stepping up otherwise they'll be left in her snow dust!

http://sports.yahoo.com/ski/news;_ylt=Ao0SnKUsM1IchgeLq0949II1wLYF?slug=ap-vonnsambition

No comments:

Post a Comment