Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tough way to lose 5 pounds!

So, Saturday morning about 3 a.m. I start to get really restless in bed. My back hurts, I'm sweating like crazy and I'm feeling a bit nauseous. I toss and turn until about 5 then get up to get a drink of water. Not 5 seconds after drinking my gut goes into full blown rejection mode and I puke my guts out! I hate throwing up and this was just terrible. My stomach felt a little better, but then the whole either virus or food poisoning I had kicked in.

I basically shat and vomited away 5 pounds on Saturday. I could not keep any liquids in and keep any food down. My body felt as though I had just ridden 200 miles. I couldn't relax and rest and spent the whole day near the john.

Saturday night I finally got to sleep and woke up feeling much better this morning. I'm still a bit fatigued but hopefully its all over. I'm getting food in and trying to re-hydrate. The amazing thing though truly is the 5 pounds of fluid and poop I lost. I guess that settles it, I really am full of crap! (or at least I was!)

No comments:

Post a Comment