Monday, February 18, 2013

Who's down with OPB? More blogs...

Sometimes I post to this blog in haste.  When that happens, I either post nonsense or things that aren't that interesting.  When that starts to happen, I don't post for a few days.  If you don't have something nice (or interesting to say) don't say anything at all, right?

Well, in my post about other people's blogs, I failed to mention 3 of my favorites.  There are a lot of people out there much more interesting than me and better writers to boot.  One of those guys is Adam Lisonbee.  His blog www.grizzlyadam.net, is filled with outdoor adventures and his writing really boarders on prose.  He's an advocate for the otudoors and a great photog.  Check out his blog, as he rarely publishes anything that is not worthwhile.

Another great writer can be found at http://www.skibikejunkie.com/.  My friend Mark Albrecht is isn't afraid to inject his personal opinions and insights on anything from the cycling to religion and he does so very eloquently.  He updates about once a month or so, but its always worth the read.

The last one for today is really just one of the time wasters, but a great one indeed.  Point your browser to http://bringatrailer.com/ for some of the coolest and sometimes rarest car finds around.  The blogger basically searches the interweb for classic cars listed for sale that have some sort of unique quality.  Its updated daily and worth the trip.  You can search by marque or key word and can really find some special stuff.



So there it is, blogs to fill your day.

In closing, OPB, makes me think of another classic from Naughty by Nature.  Careful, if you ain't down with OPP, don't listen to the words of the clip below, but if you'd like ot take a trip back to high school, play away.  There's nothing wrong with a little OPP, I mean OPB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment